New blogs

Leherensuge was replaced in October 2010 by two new blogs: For what they were... we are and For what we are... they will be. Check them out.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

UN official calls to research the 9/11 conspiration


I recently commented on the promising new appointment to lead the UN comission dealing with Israel behaviour on Palestine, Prof. Richard Falk. Now I read that the same person is calling for an international comission to research the role if US neocons in the 9/11 attacks (read story in NY The Sun), suspicions that many of us have held since about 9/12, when the dust settled and we started pondering how the alleged leader of the plot, M. Atta (supposedly dead in NY attacks), had been talking with his father, why such an serious intelligence agency as the BND had Atta classified as anti-Taliban, how can two skyscrappers collapse so easily and so on and so on and so on.

I think I'm going to like this new UN personality, really. But I also fear that he might get killed like happened to so many honest researchers before him (I'm thinking in Petra Kelly and Gert Bastian right now, for instance).

No comments: